*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 'Tom has some other chores to do.'
  2. Start of a weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708188-Tom-has-some-other-chores-to-do
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: 'Tom has some other chores to do.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

'Tom has some other chores to do.'

    by: Lee3000
'I'm afraid Tom has other chores to do this morning.' Cathy replies. You knew what she meant, yesterday she had asked if you would clean her shoes for her this morning. It was somethiong she asked you to do every now and again, and you never dared to say no. It wasn't too bad, you just had to scrub the outsides with a cloth, and you were usually done within an hour or so. After this you would be allowed to do whatever you wanted for the day.
'Oh, whats that?' Ann asked, curious.
'Mom has asked me to clean her shoes for her.' You reply.
'Really? Well, aren't you a good boy. Maybe you can do mine sometime.' She says with a smile.
'He does a really good job too, don't you honey.' Cathy says and you nod. You hear Claire grunt.
'Suck up.' She says. You stick your tongue out at her in response. You see claire pondering for a moment, before she tuns to her mother.
'If he does such a good job, why doesn't he clean inside as well?' Claire says.
'It would be a bit difficult to get my hand in the pumps to clean them.' You say, shaking your head at her. her smile deepens and you realise where she's going with this.
'Well then, why doesn't mom just shrink you - then you can get right in and clean everywhere.' She says. You look to your step mother with worried eyes. Her face seems to have lit up.
'Oooh, now there's an idea.' She says with a smile. 'Some of the insides are getting a bit dingey, you'd really be doing me a favour there.' She says.
'But what would I use to clean them.' You ask, desperate for a way out.
'I'l shrink a cloth and bucket of water down with you.' She replies.
'I'd make him use his tongue.' Claire adds, causing Ann to laugh. You pause for a second.
'Put I've never been shrunk before.' You say, timidly. The thought of it happening is scary to you, yet a part of you has always wanted to experience it.
'You'll be fine honey.' Cathy says. 'Besides, you aren't being punished, its just a way to help you with your chores.'

You don't know what to say at first, then you look to Claire. She is grinning like a maniac, and you know what she is thinking. As soon as you are shrunk she'll figure a way to get at you.
'But Claire will do something to me.' You say.
'No she wont honey.' Cathy say. 'I forbid it.' She then looks to Claire seriously and Claire nods in response, she knows not to cross her mother. 'Besides, she will be busy.'
'I will?' Claire asks.
'Yes. Since Tom is going to be cleaning my shoes that only leaves you to shrink to get that irritating pebble out of Ann's shoe.'
'Oh goodie.' Ann says with a smile.
'But mom.' Claire starts, but she is cut off.
'Oh hush.' Cathy says. 'It won't take long and you'd be doing her a favour.'

You contemplate what could happen in your mind. Being shrunk and in your step moms shoes. Part of you is scared, a big aprt of you. You hav no idea what could happen. But a part of you wants to try it, is a little excited, and you don't really understand why.

'Well honey, would you do be up for being tiny and cleaning my shoes?' Cathy asks. You don't know how to reply. If you agree, then you'll be tiny and have to face whatever that brings. If you decline, she could get angry and shrink you anyway - or worse. Finally making a desicion you tell her:

You have the following choices:

1. You bet mom.

2. Erm, I'd rather not.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lee3000 (UN: leem0001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708188-Tom-has-some-other-chores-to-do