*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571542-Starfox-Weight-Gain/cid/1336853-Snuggled-close-to-him
by jeff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1571542
Creatures of the Starfox universe start gaining weight!
This choice: Snuggled close to him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Snuggled close to him

    by: OneByOne
Fox smiled lightly at the blue vixen as she peacefully breathed in and out her head resting on his now generously padded chest as looked at the wedding rings (His snugly wedged on his chubby ring finger) on their intertwined hands lazily rising and falling atop the soft fur of his portly middle, the quiet life wasn't quite as exciting as an intergalactic mercenary but golden moments like this where something the former bounty hunter found made this life more his speed.

"Daddy! Mommy! A monster in my closet!" Came a high young voice as the door flung open with a young blue fox kit rushing into the bedroom as Fox rolled his eyes with a knowing smile Krystal leaping into action to comfort their young son... Perhaps his life wasn't so lacking in action after all.

"Its alright Marcus, Daddy will get you a glass of warm milk and then back to bed alright?" Krystal cooed as she stroked the fur on the young boy's head and smiled at her husband who smiled back and ruffled his son's hair as he tromped to the kitchen.

Fox tapped his foot waiting for the milk to heat as his stomach let a low rumble and he chuckled silently to himself poking his head into the fridge looking for something tantalizing to satisfy his midnight hankerings. Finding a large slice of Marcus's week old birthday cake fox licked his lips as greedily pulled out the decadent chocolate treat while using his somewhat plush rear-end to push the door closed. Fox devoured the cake in record time, leaving only crumbs on his well fed cheeks gulping the last of the milk straight from the carton, mentally taking a note to put that on the grocery list as the pot finally whistled and the captain stifled a belch as he poured it into a mug and headed back sending his son to sleep.

Fox awoke to the sun in his eyes hearing Krystal in the other room helping Marcus get ready for his day at school. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes Fox yawned loudly as he got up and headed to the bathroom to get himself ready for the day.

The pilot groaned as once again as he vainly tried to make button meet hole on the black slacks of his captain's uniform. "Ahhh c'mon don't tell me I got bigger again!" he ranted angrily as he felt the heat rise to his chubby cheeks trying hard to suck his gut in, one to many midnight snacks he thought to himself.

"Having a problem honey?" Krystal asked as she walked in the room her voluptuous figure dressed modestly for the day, Fox sighed in frustration and embarrassment the last thing he wanted was for his beautiful wife to notice she was growing a chubby hubby.

"Ahhh I think I've gone up again," Fox admitted as he loosened the choking grip his tie had on his fleshy throat "I have to say I never expected I'd be one of those guys that goes to seed after he got hitched."

Krystal smiled as she embraced him from behind her slender hands running up and down his gut in a soothing rub as he felt himself relax a little. "Well... So what if your getting a little cuddly."

"Cuddly? C'mon Krystal I think I hit cuddly after Marcus was born, I think its safe to say I'm getting fat." Fox said giving his belly a hearty thump as Krystal giggled and moved to the closet seeing if she could fish out a bigger pair of trousers.

"Well your not 25 anymore Fox," His wife said tossing him another pair of slacks "Your a dad, now it doesn't hurt anyone if you have a bit more presence."

"Presence?" Fox said managing to button his pants, it was a tight squeeze with some noticeable chaff action going around his waist but it would do. "You make it sound like a good thing."

"Is there something wrong with a woman finding a bit of charm in her husbands figure?" Krystal asked playfully as she helped her husband do up his ill fitting belt.

"Charm? Now I know I'm getting the pity party." Fox laughed.

"Hey now that's not the kind of talk I want to be hearing out of you!" Krystal said as she pulled her husband over to the rooms large vanity mirror. "Now look and tell me what you see!"

Fox rolled his eyes and looked lazily into his reflection, his face had swollen with plump cheeks blending into a wideset neck that oozed lazily over the tight shirt collar it was stuffed into, flaccid arms bulged heavily through his short sleeved shirt, a captain's badge was pinned over his left breast which he could see was starting too grow moobish, the buttons of his shirt puckered slightly pulling the fabric of his shirt taught over his gut as it hung over all angles of his tight belt, his thighs notably straining a tight pair of black trousers and a heavy derriere threatened to tear the his seat with any great movement.

"A terribly mismatched couple?" Fox said defeated.

"Wrong! The answer I was looking for is a man of experience!" Krystal said as she shoved his captain's cap hard on his head.

"Experience?"

"Yeah I mean your the big man in charge!" She said as she flirty traced circles on his chest with her index finger. "Don't tell me you don't feel at least a little rugged now that your heavier."

Fox glanced back in the mirror, noticing the gentleman like features of his well fed face, the power in his thicker shoulders in his arms, the way his well fed stomach gave him a regal yet approachable air. His uniform really pulled the look together and he saw what his wife did. The pilot deviously narrowed his eyes as he pulled the blue bombshell roughly into his stomach.

"Well if you don't mind I went from hunky to chunky..." Fox said huskily as he leaned down to kiss his wife.

"Ewwww! Mushy stuff!" Marcus said as he covered his eyes at the door.

"C'mon Markie your mom and dad are having a moment." Fox smiled with cheerful annoyance and kissed his wife anyway picking his son up afterwards, throwing him atop his shoulders as the kit giggled picked his dad's cap off his head and put it on his own head. "Are you gonna be home for dinner dad?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OneByOne (UN: onebyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571542-Starfox-Weight-Gain/cid/1336853-Snuggled-close-to-him