*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1312299-Possess-a-Family-member
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: Possess a Family member  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Possess a Family member

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Tina, put me back in my body...please!" you pleaded, as you were forced to follow her. "Where are we going?" you asked her, as you in vain tried to escape, only to stopped again by the 'invisible barrier'. Tina didn't answer straight away, and instead she just chuckled to herself as she led you downstairs. Only then did she turn to face you. "Okay bro, here's the deal, mom's been really pissy lately, don't ask me why, but I seem to be taking the brunt of it" she explained. "So I'm thinking you can 'fill in' for her for a while" she grinned.

"What...exactly are you talking about?" you replied, your voice echoeing out, yet unheard by your mother, who was in the kitchen nearby.

"Jeez I knew you were dense, but seriously..." Tina frowned.

"Up yours!" you snapped.

Tina just smiled. "You know its probably not wise to piss off the person who has control over your soul" she warned you. "Anyway, I'm going to put you in mom's body, you'll be in full control until I decide its time for you to leave. Understand?" she muttered.

"W...why?" you asked.

Tina just sighed. "Enough stupid questions, I think its time" Tina responded, as she walked into the kitchen. Your mother was stood by the bench fixing herself some coffee when Tina glanced over her shoulder at you. "In you go...bro!" she giggled quietly.

Before you could protest any more, you felt yourself being sucked towards your mother, and despite your best efforts...you soon 'phased' into her body, which spasmed a little as you unconsciously seized control. Then your mom's head jerked forward...and just like that...you were looking out through her eyes. "Woah...what a rush!" you muttered, instantly noticing your new voice. You then gazed down in amazement at the 40-year old female body in which you now resided. You reached up to your chest with your feminine hands and gave your 'ample' breasts a gentle squeeze as you looked down at the pink sweater, casual jeans and white flats you were now wearing.

"Well...MOM, how are you feeling?" a grinning Tina asked from across the kitchen.

"You've got a serious problem sis!" you said with a shake of your head. Then you noticed your full head of brown hair and you ran your fingers through it.

"Yeah whatever!" Tina shrugged, dismissing your statement. "Listen, I'm going out tonight with my friends, I don't know what time I'll be back, but since as mom is no longer present to enforce her dumbass curfew, I figure I'm safe" she told you.

"How long you gonna keep me in mom's body?" you asked in a panicked tone.

"Hmm, not sure, I haven't decided yet" Tina replied. "Oh...and don't forget to fix Emily something to eat, that's your job now too...mom" she giggled. "Don't wait up!" she chirped, before disappearing through the door and heading back upstairs to get ready.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Adjusting to mom's body.

2. Emily shows up.

3. Trying to change Tina's mind.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1312299-Possess-a-Family-member