*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583278-Another-School-Shrinking-Story/cid/758232-Girls-dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1583278
how many possible school shrinking stories will there be?
This choice: Hears you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Girls dream

    by: me
She did a double take when she saw you, picked you up, and put you in her pocket. She walked out, put her tray down and ran to the bathroom.
She took you out of her pocket and said,"Oh my god! Jay is that you?????," she said kind of loudly.
"Yes, I thought you'd at least take care of me and not kill me, by the way please don't talk so loud," you screamed at her.
"Sorry, its just unbelieveable I mean I wished for this last night," she said at a whisper.
"WHAT? Why would you do that?"
"Its just that your completely reliant on me, its kind of turning on," she said suggestively.
You get extremely scared. "Wha-What are you going to do to me?" you said stuttering.
"Well, I gotta get you home don't I?"
"What if i fall out of your pocket?"
"I could put you in my panties," she said smiling.
"The pockets fine,"
"No you get to choose, panties or shirt?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Panties of course

*Noteb*
2. Boobies!

3. Try to reason with her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 me (UN: mrswb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583278-Another-School-Shrinking-Story/cid/758232-Girls-dream