*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mad doctor in old castle.
  2. other road.
  3. other.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/838017-mad-doctor-in-old-castle
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: mad doctor in old castle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

mad doctor in old castle.

    by: Robin
April heard through the grapevine that there was a mad doctor close by the city in a old castle. so she hops into her van and heads there once there she makes sure she has what she needs for news items. when she has all of stuff she heads for the door of the castle and does a rap on the door for some reason it opens for her after her rap, she enter the castle and hears something buzz and snap. wonder what that is coming from she said and heads in the way of the sound which is come from the lab. which April does not know is someone is follow her with a propose in mind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/838017-mad-doctor-in-old-castle