*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/938104-april-will-go-on-plant-path
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: april will go on plant path  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

april will go on plant path

    by: Robin
april is going to the plant kingdom, as she is going down the path she notice the plants are blooming but she pay it no notice. when she got to the end of the trail she see a big temple and the plants that are blooming direct her to the base of the temple so she starts to climb the temple stairs when she reach the top there is a little building with the door open so she goes in once she enter the doors close behind her. then things start happen vines shoot out wrapping around april ankles, wrists and neck. then rough looking plants attack her by ripping her jumpsuit down in the front down to her groin area and in the back, the vines tighted around april ankles and cause her to fall on the floor. a vine works it way into her pant leg to reach her pussy. her arms are pulled away from her chest and held away from her body. then her legs are pull into the sex angle and then a tree limb is rammed into her pussy and she raped.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/938104-april-will-go-on-plant-path