*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/974645-april-will-go-on-animal-path
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: april will go on animal path  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

april will go on animal path

    by: Robin
April heads down the trail that has a animal image on it's signpost not knowing she being watched by animals that are walking like humans but are talking to each other through their minds. she arrive in a village that has a place that is at the top of a staircase dug out the sides of myan like temple base. but she see that is somewhat like a market day so she go to the nearest booth and asked the animal behind the counter what it selling. she is told that the seller sell necklaces so she is showing of wanting to buy one of them with trading her camera as payment. the seller pick a necklace for April and receive her camera as payment. she move away so that other buyers can buy from the market, when she is away from the seller she takes the necklace and clasps around her neck and feel this desire to climb the temple base to get to the top where the place is and as she climbing at points in the climb she stripes down a one layer of clothes at time. but by the time she at the top she is bare butt naked. but the door is open to the place is open so she enter the place in there on the other side of it on a throne is something human like. this something greets April by saying greeting her with "greeting miss o Neil what do you think of me." "i don't know sir i can not see you clearly enough to understand what you are." so he stands up and stands in the light coming through dings and gaps and April see his true self.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/974645-april-will-go-on-animal-path