*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More guests arrive at the hotel.
  2. Checking In.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/808427-More-guests-arrive-at-the-hotel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: More guests arrive at the hotel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More guests arrive at the hotel.

    by: Saracen1187
Stephen turned to see a member of staff exit the elevator there was nothing out of the ordinary about the woman, who looked to be about 35, and was wearing a maid's outfit. Stephen's head then turned in the opposite direction when he heard voices outside. Several more guests then entered the hotel looking to stay for a day or two, and the Pryce family watched as they walked up to the front desk.

"Honey, come out of the way" Amanda said to Kristen as she gently pulled her to one side, allowing the first two new arrivals to check in:

Anthony Shepherd, 56 years old and 5' 10" tall, was a retired school teacher, his short hair was mostly grey with just the odd streak of brown remaining, the same went for his neatly trimmed beard and mustache. He wore glasses and was dressed in a tweed jacket, a white shirt and tie, grey corderoys and a pair of brown loafers. Anthony was naturally quiet and not one to get angry. "Hello, I'd like a single room please" Anthony said to the clerk in a relatively deep voice, as he put his hand on his grandson's shoulder.

Thomas Shepherd, age 8, was a shy boy, standing just 4' 9" in height, his short, chesnut-colored hair was combed neatly to one side and he clearly shared his grandfather's impecable dress sense. The young boy wore a blue shirt, open at the neck, black corderoys and a pair of black sneakers. Gentle natured like Anthony, Thomas had an excellent record at school and did his grandfather as well as his parents proud.

"Certainly sir, and welcome to the Moriarty Arms" the clerk smiled, as she checked in the pair. She then smiled at Thomas and winked at him, "You're going to love it here young man" she said.

"Here's your key sir, its Room 205 up on the 3rd floor, there's an elevator to your left and one behind you, I know you'll love it here" the clerk explained to Anthony, handing him his room key.

As Anthony and his grandson left the front desk and headed for the elevator, the next two guests stepped up, and Stephen couldn't help but admire them both:

Sarah Matthews, 26, was a curvy, feminine, young woman with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair that she always wore down, she stood 5' 7" tall. Very pretty and with perfect 20x20 vision, Sarah also had generous D-Cup breasts and a killer pair of legs, she was dressed in a halter-strap red top which showed off her ample cleavage, a black jacket, a black, pencil skirt with a white belt and a pair of black leather, 3-inch heel pumps that elevated her height to 5' 10". Sarah was an intelligent woman and was the curator of an art museum. She also liked a drink every now and even liked the odd cigarette. She was well mannered but was also bad tempered if pushed. Sarah was single, and had just broken off a relationship with her two-timing ex-boyfriend.

Elizabeth Shaw, 25, was Sarah's best friend and co-worker at the museum, she stood just 5' 3" tall and had long straight black hair that reached just past her slender shoulders. In contrast to her friend, Elizabeth had poor eyesight and wore fashionable, designer glasses, her C-Cup breasts were well hidden under the creme-colored cashmere sweater she wore underneath her grey coat. She had nice legs but had chosen to hide them today by wearing a knee-length black cotton skirt and a pair of black, knee-high, stiletto heeled boots that boosted her height to 5' 6". Like Sarah, Elizabeth was very feminine in every respect and was proud of it. She was in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend, the two having just got engaged a week ago.

"Good afternoon ladies" the clerk greeted the two young women, "Looks like you made it just in time" she then added, as she drew everyone's attention to the heavy rain that had started to fall outside.

"We sure did" Elizabeth smiled back, as she and Sarah signed the register which was waiting for them.

"We'll be staying a couple of days" Sarah said, as she scribbled down her name, she then took the key for Room 207 off the clerk, who directed the women to the elevators as she had Anthony and his grandson moments before.

"I'd show you up myself but I'm dealing with this family right now" the clerk apologized, as she gestured to Stephen and his family, waiting patiently nearby.

"That's ok, we can find our own way up, thank you!" Sarah said, politely shrugging off the apology.

"This is a really nice place" the clerk heard Elizabeth comment, as the women headed towards the elevator situated at the back of the lobby.

The smiling clerk then turned on her heels and addressed the Pryce family again. "I'm so sorry for your wait, now why don't we get you settled in" she said, as she put her 'Be Right Back' sign on the front desk. Stephen and Amanda nodded gratefully and then followed the clerk to the other elevator, ushering their two children in front of them as they did so.

You have the following choices:

1. Pryce family antics.

2. Yet more new arrivals.

3. Dr Moriarty is bored.

4. Meanwhile, in the dining area.

5. Reader's Choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/808427-More-guests-arrive-at-the-hotel