*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586891-Literal-change/cid/772853-Sandra-Wong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1586891
You wind up experiencing someone else's life after a wish taken too literally
This choice: Sandra Wong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sandra Wong

    by: Some Random Person
You suddenly got really disoriented, but it passes just as fast as it came. Quite a few now things different to you. For one, you were now in a different seat. You had been sitting next to the windows, but you now were located around the middle. You look over and notice Sandra Wong in the seat where you had been previously, and she look just as confused as you now did.

Sandra was an attractive half-Chinese girl. She was pretty popular too, with being a cheerleader, as well as having good grades. And despite her popularity, she wasn't a bitch like that Betty Jackson, and was a nice person. You also had a crush on her since middle school, and she lived like ten blocks away from you with her mother. And although not often, you had talked with her on occasion, and she had always been nice to you. You had even been paired up with her for a project last year.

Breaking away from you thinking about how much you liked her, you then notice that she is no longer wearing what she had been moments before as she stood at the front of the class. Now she was wearing exactly the same stuff you were wearing, from the red shirt you were wearing to the jeans. Even the sneakers.

That then drew your attention to the other thing that felt different. Your own clothes now felt wired, and when you looked down, you found out exactly why. You were now dressed like a girl! You were wearing a short sleeve blouse and a skirt. You also saw that your fingernails were painted with pink nail polish. Now despite your odd appearance, no one was paying you any mind. They would see you as they looked around the room due to boredom from the lesson, but not even spare you a second glance as if your appearance was completely natural. Now you weren't the most rugged or masculine of men, but there was no way you could be mistaken for a girl. Fearing the worst, you reach down and feel your crotch and are relieved to find your little friend still present, but that only raises more questions.

It is then that you realize that the clothes you are now wearing were the same ones that Sandra had been wearing until just a while ago. You then look over again to where Sandra was now sitting, remembering she is now dressed like you. You confirm that that not only is she now dressed like you, but that the clothes she is wearing are yours, after noticing a few minor specific details. You then look down at yourself, and wonder something. While you are not the biggest of guys, you are at least slightly bigger than Sandra, enough so that you wouldn't fit into her clothes, yet they seem to fit you perfectly.

You are tapped on the shoulder, and some one asks "Hey Sandra, are you okay? You don't look like you feel well." It was one of Sandra's friends, and for some reason she had addressed you as Sandra.

"Huh?" you let out, not hiding your confusion at the situation. 'Why did she just call me Sandra?' you thought to yourself.

Seeming to mistake the reason of your confusion, she said "You've been looking worried for a while. Do you need to go to the nurse?"

Deciding you wanted to get out of class to think about what was going on, you say "Um, no, I'm alright. But I think I need to use the bathroom real quick."

"Alright, but if somethings wrong, don't hide it girl." she said.

While you are bit bothered by being referred to as a girl, you shrug it off and raise your hand. Your teacher Ms. Sorrack sees and asks "Yes Sandra?"

'Her too?' you thought. You glance over to see the real Sandra look at the teacher in confusion at hearing her name. "Can I please use the bathroom?" you ask. Sandra looks over at you, shock evident on her face.

"Yes, you may. Just don't take too long."

You get up to leave, and are relieved that you weren't wearing heels. You left, and as you made your way to the bathroom, you pass a few people in the hall. None of them acted as if anything was wrong with you, and one said hi to you. As you neared the bathroom, you were making you way to the boy's restroom out of habit, but before you passed the girl's restroom, another girl exited, and figuring you needed to use the bathroom, she held the door open for you. With everything that is going on, you decided to enter, and thank her.

After making sure that you were the only one in there, you looked into the mirror, and you saw your normal reflection, albeit in girl's clothes, and with make-up on your face. You then inspected yourself further, discovering your ears were now pierced and had earrings in them, your legs and everywhere else had been shaved, and you were even wearing a bra and panties. Like the rest of your clothes, these seemed to fit you perfectly, despite not even having breasts for the bra to support.

Just then, the door opened, and someone else walked in. "Hey Sandra." the girl said. It was one of her friends, but you couldn't remember her name at the moment, so you just responded with a hi back.

Deciding to check further, you ask the girl "Hey, how does my hair look? I'm wondering if I should get a haircut soon."

"It looks fine Sandra. You should grow your short hair out a bit more, and get some highlights that go great with your brown hair." she says.

You look back to your own reflection, acting as if you're thinking about your hair. And while you were in a way, not for the reason the girl thought. Your own hair was short, while Sandra's hair was long and went down to her mid back. Not only that, but Sandra's own hair was black, much darker than you're own brown hair. "Alright, I'll grow it out, but I don't think I need any highlights." you say. "Anyway, I think I should head back to class."

"Alright, I'll see you around."

"Yeah." you said. As you made your way back to your classroom, you thought about what was going on. You were in your own body, yet you were dressed like Sandra, and even though you still looked the same as you always did, everyone was treating you like her. As you got back to class, you saw Sandra look over at you. You also saw your best friend Alex lean over and say something to her. You caught a few words as you sat back down, and you guessed he was talking about your crush on her. You also heard her play along. So not only were you being treated like Sandra, but she was being treated as if she was you. It was almost as if you two had swapped lives or something. You then proceeded with class as normal, and decided to talk to Sandra about what was going on after class. You just hoped she was as nice as the times you had talked with her previously, and didn't freak out on you or start to hate you. That would really ruin your chances with her if everything went back to normal.

As the bell rang, you exited the room and you were approached by...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586891-Literal-change/cid/772853-Sandra-Wong