*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/774557-Look-about-the-sealth-device
by Rathe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1587235
Let's not pretend that this story is any more than what it really is.
This choice: Look about the sealth device  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Look about the sealth device

    by: Unknown
Claire read the inform...

"The stealth device is an experimental pill that provides you with microorganisms that reflex the light, making almost absolute invisibility. However, everything that we know it's that it works and that you need to eat it. We ignore how much time it is effective. How we said before, it's in an experimental phase."

-Fantastic- She said to herself- I love the experimental stuff - She said sarcastically.Meanwhile, The helicopter had landed. Claire got off the helicopter and started to walk to the meeting point. One of the agents, another woman, had got out to meet her.She wore a black small skirt and a blue top. Claire looked at her. She recognised her. It was Jill.

-Jill!- She exclaimed.
-Hi Claire, I see that we coincide this time.- Jill said.- Glad to see you.
-Same I say. It's Chris around here?- She asked.
-No. This time we are the three girls together.- Jill said.
-The three...?- Claire asked. It could be...?
-Yes.- Jill guessed what Claire was thinking.- Rebecca is the other agent.

Both girls started to walk to the meeting point, the entrance of the installations. Rebecca was there waiting for them. The girl greeted the two girls, and the three started to prepare the plan.According to the plans, there were five points were they needed to place the bombs. But only that five points. In any other place, the bombs could be useless. Three of these points were at the base of the building. The other two were the laboratory and the "testing zone".

-But- Rebecca said- There's something that you must know. For activate the bombs in "standby mode", you must, first, push this button.- She showed them.- You'll see that the numbers will start to run. Then, you'll need to push it again for stop it ¡but! the numbers must be in the sequence that is written under the counter, understood?- She asked.
-Understood- Claire said.
-Yes.- Jill answered.

-We're going to have to fight against some fucked hunters...those "hunters theta" are a worse variety from the "Hunter gamma".- Rebecca said.
-I know.- Jill said- They almost invulnerable to the bullets, and their tentacles can be a trouble. A big one.
-Tentacles?- Claire said.
-You didn't read the inform, did you?- Rebecca asked.- The "Hunter Thetas" are like the Gamma's ones, ¿Remember? Hunter mixed with DNA of a frog. Well then, add some DNA of an octopus and, voilá! You have the "Hunter theta".- Rebecca showed to Claire a photography of one of the monsters. It was inside a capsule, but she was able to see it correctly. It was like a hunter gamma but with eight tentacles emerging from its back, next to the shoulders.

-Jesus...- Claire said.- Well, we should be going. Who will stay here? - She asked. Both looked at Rebecca.
-Pardon?- Rebecca said.- I know better than anyone how to fight against those monsters!- She exclaimed.
-That's why we need you here. You have to transmit us information from the radar.- Jill pointed to the computer.
-Ok...but you know...you don't look like an agent with that skirt and that top!- Rebecca said.
-Maybe, but you're showing more leg than me with those shorts- Jill said. She and Claire started to laugh.

-Ok, ok...- Rebecca said.- Have you got your equipment? The five bombs, handguns, herbs, transmisors...
-Yes - Both answered.
-Fine then. Good luck.- She said.Rebecca smiled and headed to the computer while Claire and Jill went to the installations...

Rebecca smiled and headed to the computer while Claire and Jill went to the installations...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/774557-Look-about-the-sealth-device