*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breasts
  2. her body?
  3. Your mother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589369-Instant-body-part-swap/cid/2576044-Breasts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1589369
You win a mysterious spray which can swap peoples body parts.
This choice: Breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Breasts

    by: Baymastercraz
You find the spray that changes your mom and you spray it on your chest area, in less than 5 seconds you start to see some growth happening there, you start to imagine what it's like having D-D sized breasts. They quickly start to pick up the pace as you feel the reach the B size marker, you feel them and you find out that they are indeed sensitive.soon your red T-shirt is getting a little tight so you take it off and look into the mirror you now have D-D sized breasts, they have dark brown splotchy in the middle of them which you assume to be your mom's nipples, they do indeed feel heavy which comes as a complete shocker to you (sarcasm).

You wish you had a bra to keep them from moving whenever the wind blows slightly, so you sneak into your mom's Rom and grab a bright blue bra from her private area. You (surprisingly) but it on easily and adjust it so it doesn't hurt your back.

Now decision time...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mom comes in (unaware)

2. Transform more

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baymastercraz (UN: baymaster08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
just some Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589369-Instant-body-part-swap/cid/2576044-Breasts