*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/775864-Tweedle-Dee-and-Tweedle-Dum
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
This choice: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum"

    by: Isaac Kitsch
"Hang on! He knows the Tweedle Twins!"
"You've been to Wonderland then?"

Caught off guard by their sudden shift in attitude while you were mid-tirade, you take a moment to admit, "Well, no. I just read about in the book Alice in Wonderland."

"How do you like that?! Seems our gate crasher learned how to crash our on-order transdimensional gate-"
"from another famous transdimensional gate-crasher. He even looks like Alice."
"'Cept she had long blonde hair, like this."

From somewhere behind his back, the one on the right pulls a wig of long blonde curls and forces it firmly on to your head before you can react.

"And she wore that blue dress."

While you attempt to reach up and remove the wig, the one on the left pulls a blue dress from behind his back and pulls it over your head down tight to your waist, where he immediately cinches it very tightly in place with a frilly white pinafore. You struggle to resist, but as your hands are currently pinned next to your neck by the collar of this unexpected dress, you succeed only in falling onto your back and remaining there while the strange men in tights continue to recall that famous lost english girl and dress you to match her.

"She wore those milky white tights and frilly bloomers."
"Don't forget those cute black maryjane shoes she had."
"And she had such a pretty face."

By the time you've freed your hands from your collar and regained their usage by pushing them through the sleeves of the emasculating dress, the strange men have just finished applying your makeup and stand back to admire their handiwork. You blush with furious embarrassment underneath a heavy layer of fair foundation and bright pink blush. Brushing golden curls out of your face you attempt to compose yourself and get to your feet, which you find a difficult task as the maryjanes they have slipped on your feet have a 5 inch heel and 2 inch platform base to them. The two men chuckle at you as you slowly make your way to an unsteady standing position.

"She looks like she could use a little help staying up," says the one on the left with a wicked grin.
"Well, then by all means, let us toss her a line." says the other with a mirroring smirk.

The one on the right shakes the hand of his twin and then pulls a piece of rope with a small card attached to it from his brother's sleeve. He then turns and tosses the rope at you. Reacting quickly you snatch the rop out of the air and as you attempt to toss it down and away from you like a venomous snake, you notice it catches on the air above your head and fails to fall. Stunned by this defiance of gravity, you stare at the rope as its attached card turns to become legible.

The card reads, "Don't Pull"

At that moment, a large square patch of the ground directly beneath your feet drops away on hidden hinges. You have just enough time to turn your startled eyes downward before you fall screaming into the abyss.

After a terrifyingly long second, the skirt of your dress billows out and slows your decent as a parachute would to a slow downward drift. As you feel the air rushing beneath your skirt, you feel uncomfortably exposed and have to stop yourself from crushing your parachute for the sake of modesty. You can hear howls of laughter drifting down the hole at you from the men above.

The floor of the hole gently greets your strange new shoes and breifly struggle to maintain your balance. Looking around the room at the base of the hole, you spy a small door and tall mirror. You take this oppurtunity to...

You have the following choices:

1. rush to the door.

*Noteb*
2. look at yourself in the mirror.

*Noteb*
3. rip off this blasted dress.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isaac Kitsch (UN: itchynugat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/775864-Tweedle-Dee-and-Tweedle-Dum