*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/909200-TG-Circus-oh-my
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
This choice: To. The. Circus‼  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

TG Circus, oh my!

    by: Unknown
You don't know how long the ride took but you fell asleep along the way. When you wake up to find yourself alone in the clown car all the doors are open and naturally, you walk out wondering what was happening now. You're still in the same grassy field but you had arrived at a circus now, a very large big red top with all the trailers and animal cages set up in the place and all the performers and handymen keeping themselves busy. You also see a line of spectators and a parking lot and you take a breath of relief thinking you were back in civilization.

From a white trailer near you decorated with lots of drawings of red hearts and a heart shaped door frame comes out the ring leader, smiling, then bursting into laughter when she sees you. "Oh man, you're finally up! Did you sleep well beautiful??"
"Man, what the Hell was that all about!?"
"Nothing nothing, it was just a joke. And if I or any of the clowns offended you in any way then let me be the first to personally apologize and me and the guys will make it up to you just as soon as we're done with this session, okay?" - she explained, you calmed down and you smiled. This was a bizarre experience but not something to lose your head over, also considering how cute this ring leader was.
"Why don't you step into my trailer while you wait? Come on!" - she coaxes, you follow.

You step in, this trailer looked more like an oddball honeymoon suite than the circus management office you were expecting. The surroundings are all white, every accessory and furniture was red, hearts everywhere. A heart shaped bed, heart shaped lamps, heart shaped desks with heart shaped handles, heart shaped construction paper cutouts dangling in strings on the ceiling. And yes hearts all over the wallpaper. You note this and you chuckle, and the ring leader blows red glitter into your face.

It surprises you, but you can't react. It was the same as when she froze you with her whip, you now couldn't move and she stood in front of you grinning, watching your hair fall out, your clothes disappear, and your skin bleach. She then pushes you into the bed, your body may be paralyzed but it's not numb, you feel her blow the glitter into your crotch area and then the horror of no longer feeling your balls and penis. She then sits down and gets in your face and kisses your lips in a comical plunger style devoid of any sensuality. You feel something in your face contorting, emptying out features, and when she pulls out she looks as if she's holding something in her cheeks like a squirrel, she takes it to both your nipples, these explode into breasts.

"Now then..." - she says, pulling out a white and red neck ruffle and fitting it on you. "Who should we get to paint this canvas?? I was thinking Gelato since he's such a goof. But I think I have enough time to finish you up and you make your debut at the end of this session right now! Let's see, let's see..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's paint the canvas right now!

2. Let's wait for Gelato to come over!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/909200-TG-Circus-oh-my