*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743347-Mini-Kagome
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1590594
Follow the journey of Yuuta, the inventor of the shrinking ray and find out what happens.
This choice: "Kagome,"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mini Kagome

    by: Rob
"Kagome then. I want to meet her," Kyo said with a smile. Yuuta nodded as the young man turn the switch on. Soon a flash came that blinded Yuuta and Kyo. After the bright light, Yuuta and Kyo wonder where the small Kagome was. Yuuta looked down near a table near the TV and saw a three inch tall nude Kagome.

"I crude. I never though would happen to people, when I shrink them." Yuuta thought as he turn around with a blush on his. Kyo kept on looking.

Kagome on the other hand was wonder what was going on. The last thing Kagome remembered that Inuyasha and her were having an argument. Kagome wonder why everything was huge. Kagome become worried as the young girl school girl notice was in her birthday suit.

"This bad. There two gaint people," Kagome thought as Kagome tried to cover herself.

You have the following choices:

1. Kyo sees Kagome

*Noteb*
2. Yuuta shook it off and told Kagome what happen

*Noteb*
3. Kagome tried to figure something out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rob (UN: edyasha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/743347-Mini-Kagome