*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1309374-Hank-tries-to-make-things-up-by-helping-John-wi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1591235
Need a quality meal? Then come to Belly Busters for the food, and those that enjoy it!
This choice: Hank tries to make things up by helping John with his training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hank tries to make things up by helping John wi...

    by: robeahug
Hank leaned his wide butt against the counter as he waited for the arrival of John. As he looked around the restaurant for John, the conversation that they had shared the night before replayed in his head over and over again. Hank’s nerves started to creep up on him. It started with him fidgeting with his outfit. After he finally felt that he had correctly fitted his bow-tie, he begun to sample some of food that Head Chef made. He was halfway through a giant tray of mini-pizzas when John walked in.

Hank’s heart fluttered when he saw the 5’7 man outfitted in a white dress shirt and black dress pants. He waved to John as walked towards him. Hank was so focused on getting another close-up look at that adorable face that he forgot that he needed to be careful when he maneuvered his bulk while in the kitchen. Hank’s hips and butt-cheeks knocked over 4 of his co-workers and random assortment of food as he rushed over to John. Caught up in his excitement over seeing the man, Hank grabbed and held the smaller man in the biggest bear hug that John ever experienced.

With his head resting on John’s shoulder, Hank whispered into John’s ear, “I’m so happy that you’re here.”

John chuckled as Hank lowered him to the ground. As he softly patted Hank’s round belly, John whispered back, “Yeah, I can tell.”

John leaned himself as far as had to in order to see past Hank’s hefty size. Once he had a clear view past the love handles, John let out a low whistle. “Looks like you made quite a mess,” John said. “How about I clean this mess up for you?”

John moved around Hank, and proceeded to pick up the random food that was on the floor. Hank’s eyes focused on the smaller man’s plump booty, and continued to follow it as it moved away from him. They grew real wide when John bent over, and his dress pants nicely showed off his assets. Hank let out a sigh of infatuation as he thought, “A man that cute with a kind personality; where have you been all my life?”

Hank looked slightly above John’s butt and into the eyes of Mark, a line chef, who was staring lustfully at John. Hank proceeded to look around the kitchen area, and noticed that all the men had the same feelings of lust towards John.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robeahug (UN: robeahug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1309374-Hank-tries-to-make-things-up-by-helping-John-wi