*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tired of eating a tiny meal at home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/744276-Tired-of-eating-a-tiny-meal-at-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1591235
Need a quality meal? Then come to Belly Busters for the food, and those that enjoy it!
Chapter #1

Tired of eating a tiny meal at home

    by: robeahug
After a long day of work, John kicked off his shoes as soon as he got into home. Exhausted, he dragged his tired body couch and flopped himself onto it. He used the remote to turn on the T.V. and started to flip through the channels. Flipping past countless sitcoms, reality shows, and commercials until one caught his interest. Shining from the T.V. screen in a bright, white light, a humongous man, who was bursting at the seams in his black suit, begun to speak to those viewers that were watching him.

“Are you tired of paying too much money for small portions? Disgusted with the amount of skinny waiters who cast judging looks when you ask for larger portions of food? Worried if restaurant chairs will be able to fit and hold your wide bottom? Annoyed with the looks that patrons of the same establishment that you’re attending throw your way? At Belly Busters, that’s NOT a problem!

“At this establishment, when we say all that you can eat, said the host in the commercial as he raised his meaty hand, “We mean ALL (SMACK!)-YOU (SMACK)-CAN (SMACK)-EAT (SMACK).”

Drawn in by the size and authority of the man, John sat in anticipation as he listened to every word of this giant of a man. He nodded his head at every sentence, and whispered yeah in a low voice. He flinched every time the man’s right hand came into contact with his hefty gut. Entranced by the wobbling of the jiggling rolls, he missed the address of this place.

He was brought back to his senses when an assortment of food came onto the screen. An abundance of food, which would be able to feed an army, attacked the television. A new one appeared each time John’s eyes blinked. This continued until a series of words emerged. John’s eyes grew as big as dinner plates as he watched the address of the restaurant materialized. He slowly raised the T.V. remote until he was parallel from the ground with it. Pausing the commercial, he stared at it in awe.

Unable to contain himself any more, he jumped from his seat and grabbed his keys, coat, and shoes as he ran to the door. It slowly opened as he ran towards it. Behind it was John’s roommate, Mark, but that didn’t register in John’s mind as he pushed Mark out of the way.
Upset by the sudden action of his usually quiet friend, Mark shouted astonished, “What the hell, man? Where the hell are you going in a rush?”

John didn’t answer Mark because his mind was so focused on getting to Belly Busters that the words hadn’t even entered his mind. Once the key was in the ignition, John drove like a mad man until he reached his destination. He stepped out of his car and walked into the place that he broke many driving laws for. Greeted by a portly host in the usual waiter attire, he was asked by the man, “Welcome to Belly Busters! My name is Hank. How many people will be in your party today, sir?”

“Uh- it’s just me today,” responded John.

“O.K. Follow me then.”

Hank rose from his seat and began to tower over the shorter John. Surprised by the man’s girth, especially since it seemed like he was taller than him at first, John walked behind Hank. In the dark setting that he was in, it was hard for John to follow the host in the darkly lit place. He was about to ask Hank why the place was so poorly lighted until he bumped himself into something hard. As he fell to the ground, darkness filled his eyes and head. When he woke up he was welcomed by
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robeahug (UN: robeahug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/744276-Tired-of-eating-a-tiny-meal-at-home