*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1768930-A-new-Rebbecca-maybe
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: She can change her body into whatever she wants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A new Rebbecca! ...maybe.

    by: Detective Barricade
...The same old, tired, worn down woman that had always greeted Rebbecca in the mirror. She sighed. In her 20's, she had the body of a model and could easily woo nearly any man that she wanted. But having two kids had worn her body down a little...and the bitter divorce four years ago that took her children away and the stress of all that had left her feeling barely a shadow of her former self, as well as making her seem years older than she really was.

Still, Rebbecca couldn't shake the odd tingling sensation she was feeling. Upon closer examination into the mirror, she silently cursed at the sight of more grey hairs than she had noticed just this morning. She'd just have to hope that no one would notice a few extra greys today, since she couldn't dye her hair to cover them up right now. She so hated feeling so old and worn out well before she's even 40... Most men didn't want to start a relationship with a woman that practically looked old enough to be their mothers...did they?

Quietly, Rebbecca reminisced over her earlier years. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she could swear that her appearance in the mirror was changing...like someone was turning back the hands of the clock of time on her... It was when the bottom of her blouse and her skirt felt unusually uncomfortably loose that she realized she wasn't imagining it. "What the...hell?" she muttered in disbelief. The dark red haired woman splashed some water onto her face from the faucet just to make sure. But there was no mistaking it, she looked almost exactly like she did when she was 23, before she had her daughter. Well, her chest and butt were still just as large as ever, but she hardly could consider that a bad thing.

"How did this happen? I only just touched that doorknob, and now I look...great. But this has never happened before..." Rebbecca muttered to herself, still trying to understand how this admittedly wonderful circumstance had come about. She was unaware of some of the experimental machines in the building, primarily because she never thought it important to ask about what was still in the R&D department and not yet ready for public unveiling. If she were, she would know of a machine that could restore a person's youth that was still being worked on.

As it turned out, Tim had been working on it yesterday, but had forgotten to unplug it before he went home. And the static electricity generated by Rebbecca messing with her bra and then touching the doorknob to go punch in was enough to impart her with the ability to change her body's shape and appearance at will. This also included being able to grow far beyond what was normal for the human body, if she so wished. Of course, since the machine hadn't yet been ready for human testing, no one was aware whether what she could do now was a possible side effect of it or just a freak one in a million accident.

In the meantime, Rebbecca was still in the restroom admiring her new self in the mirror. However, she soon recognized that she still needed to get to work and hadn't punched in yet. Mark was a nice employer, but he'd have to fire her if she didn't show up to work without calling in. Not to mention she didn't want to ruin her reputation as a hard and dedicated worker, and could certainly use the money. But if anyone saw her like this, they'd definitely notice. And while a portion of her old confidence had indeed returned, she still wasn't certain she was ready to show off the much more youthful looking Rebbecca. Plus no one loses like 30 lbs of weight seemingly overnight.

"Hm, what should I do? Go back out like this, or back to the way I looked yesterday?" Rebbecca questioned herself. Finally...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Punch in as she is now.

*Noteb*
2. Return to her old appearance for today.

*Noteb*
3. Someone walks in on her before she can decide!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1768930-A-new-Rebbecca-maybe