*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rebbecca's story, moving forward
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/758184-Rebbeccas-story-moving-forward
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: Rebbecca's story, moving forward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rebbecca's story, moving forward

    by: apoo
Every morning, Rebbecca woke up, hit her alarm, and sat up on her small twin size bed, and looked around at her small, one bedroom apartment. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and looked at the last picture she had of her children. She would then get up, jump in the shower, and look at her body, and sigh. Four years ago, when her ex husband got her children, Rebbecca didn't even bother watching her weight. She put on the lbs, going from a super model body (except for the D cup breasts), weighing 129 lbs at 5'10", and gained 70. At least, they went in, for the most part, the right places. Her breasts exploded with most of the weight, swelling up to an amazing, perky, full 38J. Her body was an amazing hourglass shape, and she didn't have any of the "cottage cheese" wrinkles that some of the bigger girls get below the waist. She did miss her old body, even though she didn't hate this one yet. She slipped on her panties, and realized that a little bit of her crack was showing out the back. She shook her head, and grabbed her bra. It was a common sight to see her fighting to clasp her bra every few months, as she gained more weight and outgrew them. "How big are they going to get..." she whispered to herself.

She would be fine with her body, if her face hadn't put on wrinkles. She was traumatized when she found a gray hair, and slowly, over time, more kept appearing. Gray at 34?! She would never get her life back to normal she thought.

She put on her business suit, realizing that she was even having trouble buttoning up her blazer. She couldn't afford a new one. She had no idea what she was going to do. Her money troubles were only soothed by her grabbing a few donuts and an ice coffee on her way to work. She had a meaningless, dead end, secretary job, from 9-5. Her boss and co-workers were nice, and didn't add to the stress of her life too much. The office she worked for was in charge of a factory that produced medical supplies, equipment, and even some drugs. She use to get dirty looks relatively often, but as she gained weight, they faded a bit. Except for a few guys.

There was Tim. Tim was the nicest guy at the office.He was successful, making 100k a year, and was only 25. He was tall, standing at 6'2", dark, and handsome, and Rebbecca had no idea how to flirt with him. She got married when she was 18, right out of high school, and her husband was the only guy she ever went to bed with. She did catch Tim staring at her...and often...and hard. Tim did want to ask Rebbecca out, and found her new curves amazingly hot, but he assumed the picture of her kids meant she was taken...he didn't try to look awkwardly for a ring though. Tim was in charge of the Mechanics and machines that the office helped produce. Tim had gotten the most of his life, and had grown bored of the "young" life. He was ready to settle down and start a family.

Then there was Sam, who, without justice, has gotten dubbed as the "creepy" guy. He is 38, and a very quiet respectful man, but didn't talk to anyone. The joke was he masturbated daily behind his corner desk. Really, he was just a bit of an oddball, and would pass the work day by weaving random items. He was very fond of Rebbecca, but was too nervous to ever approach her. He is a deep, intellectual man, who spends his free time at home reading from his countless books in his own personal library. That isn't to say he is very rich, but not ever been married, Sam has assumed a lot of money. With a PhD in Chemistry, and a 2nd PhD in Biology, Sam was in charge of the drug department.

Then there was their boss, Mark, who did care for Rebbecca. But they've been working together for 4 years, and he kept everything professional. Poor guy put all his life into this business, and had become a millionaire, but never found the right lady to settle down with. He was only a year older than Rebbecca, and over the years, had fallen in love with her.

There were other guys too, but they weren't interested enough.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/758184-Rebbeccas-story-moving-forward