*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/808518-The-tapes-work-Rebbecca-quits-for-a-better-job
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: The tapes work, Rebbecca quits for a better job, and falls for mark, but grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The tapes work, Rebbecca quits for a better job...

    by: apoo
"I got the job Mark!" Rebbecca says excitedly, runs up and hugs Mark.

"Congrats! I always knew you could do it!" Mark said. "I always wanted you go move forward to better things."

"I always thought you wanted me out of your hair." Rebbecca said with a smile. The tapes had worked, making Rebbecca way more confident. Her face seems to be regressing in age very slowly, and her body was slightly bigger. No one really noticed...yet.

"No, I...well..." Mark paused.

Rebbecca cut him off. "Wanted me to quit so you could ask me out?" She said, with a confident smile.

Mark laughed. "Yes, lets go out, tonight."

A few weeks had passed, and Mark and Rebbecca had become a couple. Rebbecca, pouring out years of loneliness, made passionate love to Mark, wearing him down. He had no ability to keep up naturally with her, and without some medication, he would've been left behind.

At her new job, Rebbecca was just a cubical worker, but did her job amazingly. She quickly became a favorite of her superiors. Her male coworkers ogled her constantly, giving her a slight boost in self esteem, but nothing when compared to what the bug in her room was subconsciously giving her.

Rebbecca...though, had no idea about the bug mark planted, and how much of an impact it would have on her...

You have the following choices:

1. Follow her moving up the corperate ladder.

*Noteb*
2. They get married.

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/808518-The-tapes-work-Rebbecca-quits-for-a-better-job