*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow the plan
  2. Let's do the plan
  3. Follow her
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1067586-Follow-the-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Follow the plan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Follow the plan

    by: Dancer
How hard it was to miss a undressing show of Jill. He went to Jill and ripped her soul out of her body. Now you have got two ghosts in your hands. First you went to a unconsious Sara and put Jill into her body. Jay saw Sara slowly waking up. And went out of her bedroom and closed it and locked her. Jay didn't want any spectators.
Now he went to a undressed Jill and put Sara's soul into her. Then Jay went to his normal body and locked the room. Sara in Jill body woke up and saw that she was taller and her breasts were bigger than before and her hips were widen. Also she saw that she was in Jill's bedroom. Also she sensed somebody was in the room. She turned to Jay and suddenly she all became red and warm inside.
"Jay is that you" Sara said very shy
"it's me" Jay said full off convidence.
"Let's play a game" Jay said with a huge grin on his face.
"I want to do anything for you"Sara smiled

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Let the fun begin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dancer (UN: okadax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1067586-Follow-the-plan