*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1366780-Wait-and-see-what-happens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Wait, and see what happens.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wait, and see what happens.

    by: OriharaIzaya
You float behind Mimi, watching her every movement.

Mimi then picks up pieces of her clothes, which means you just missed her get out of the bath.

You are extremely disappointed in missing out on a glorious moment and decide to plan what to do next as you see Mimi put on her black thigh high socks, a short pleated black mini skirt and a white shirt that not to tight but rather form fitting and smart looking with black collar and rolled up cuffs.

Mimi also tied up her hair to one side with some cute assessories tying it up, several cute bracelets and a pair of high heels.

Jay who can no longer wait dives in to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OriharaIzaya (UN: soulelfy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1366780-Wait-and-see-what-happens