*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/2651223-Mimis-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Mimi's Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mimi's Mom

    by: Baymastercraz
You decided on mimi's mom, so quickly before mimi could see, you swap with mimi's mom. You immediately noticed the changes since you were much taller and had longer hair, you looked down and saw too large mounds of flesh staring back at you, you smirk with delight. You were filled with so much delight that you didn't notice mimi walking up to you until she said, "hey mom, do you think this is go--" she starts before you spin around so suddenly that you almost slap her in the face.

Now you've made a fool of yourself and shes looking rather confusingly at you. You look over at Maria to see her looking confused and than say, "why am i in this body?" Mimi looks at her and says "what did you just say Maria?" You immediately slap your hand against 'Maria's' mouth and think about your options until you finally....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Come clean

*Noteb*
2. Convince 'Maria' to play along

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baymastercraz (UN: baymaster08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/2651223-Mimis-Mom