*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/2820833-Rebeccas-ex-boyfriends-new-fate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1595554
A sister story to Reality Warping
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rebecca's ex-boyfriend's new fate.

    by: Mr. George
She knew exactly what was the most fitting revenge. Pointing the device at Brad, she thought of him being transformed into his ideal woman. His constant slights, comparing Rebecca against some fantasy ideal. Her self-esteem had slumped, that she wasn't as fit... wasn't as sexy... wasn't as curvy...

She'd tried to explain how those criticisms hurt. How they made her feel, she stabbed the button harshly, the plastic creaking at the force.

In the blink of an eye, Brad vanished, and Brandi stood in her place.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/ce/eb/...

She almost felt sorry for her, when she saw how timid and terrified she looked. Then remembering who was behind those eyes, she tucked the device away.

"It's a little more restrained than I thought Brad would manage." She confessed to herself.

Finding herself admiring the geek chic, she seemed to embody. Then in an instant. Brandi changed again, looking more as Rebecca had imagined Brad thought of women.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/15/de/...

Blessed, or rather cursed with a lifetime of sore backs and shoulders ahead of her. Brad's fantasy woman was too ripe.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tolchok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/2820833-Rebeccas-ex-boyfriends-new-fate