*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598908-Nothing-but-a-toy/cid/2958193-A-housewifes-stress-relief-toy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1598908
You are shrunk and sold to keep alive the adult entertainment industry
This choice: Stay at Home Mom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A housewife's stress relief toy

    by: Absolfusion
They say that a mother's work is never done, and having to stay at home and run the household can be a rather stressful endeavor without something to "take the edge of things".
Fortunately, it's fairly easy nowadays to purchase a "living toy" to wiggle around inside from the scores of shops specializing in that sort of product, or even have it sent by post is the woman is too squeamish about revealing that she purchases tiny men for pleasure.

Of course, it's not only men who get sold this way, but women as well who get this treatment and they're sometimes even more popular then the men as lovers.

The story begins with your average suburban mother, harried by the chore of keeping the house clean, feeding the kids, balancing the finances, etc. who yearn for a little more spice in their life, a way to keep the fun going while experiencing the awesome feeling of a wiggling living lover deep inside.



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598908-Nothing-but-a-toy/cid/2958193-A-housewifes-stress-relief-toy