*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598908-Nothing-but-a-toy/cid/812791-Kevin-Cornell-Chippendales-dancer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1598908
You are shrunk and sold to keep alive the adult entertainment industry
This choice: Kevin Cornell (Chippendales dancer)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kevin Cornell (Chippendales dancer)

    by: Deanthrocyte1
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_qeB0msoteeo/Rxz3Do...

You wake up and find yourself in a large clear plastic box. You look around to see several familiar objects, now multiple times your size. Wondering where you are, you see a poster in the background of a few Chippendales dancers posing for the camera. Unsure of what happened, suddenly the door opened and a muscled well-dressed individual with long hair steps in to say "My new toy's here." He rushes towards the box and looks at you inside. "You're so cute," he says as he shakes around the box, stirring a reaction from you. You look past his massive face and muscles to see on the door that he is none other than Kevin Cornell. Kevin celebrates his new love toy by...

You have the following choices:

1. Puts you in a cage with his other toys

*Noteb*
2. Wears you on a necklace and shows you to his friends

*Noteb*
3. other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598908-Nothing-but-a-toy/cid/812791-Kevin-Cornell-Chippendales-dancer