*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. jealousy
  2. intentionally
  3. more choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1060047-jealousy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: jealousy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

jealousy

    by: twain jr
As Rebecca stared at Jenna for the upteenth time during English, she found herself wishing once more she had Jenna's body. There were precisely two diferences between the girls. One: Rebecca only needed a training bra that was a little loose, and Jenna already was buying C cup bras from Victoria's Secret, and judging by looks (And Rebecca looked quite often) even those were tight on her large breasts. The second difference was at the other end. Rebecca's ass was as flat as a piece of cardboard, but Jenna's looked like she stole it from Jennifer Lopez. And in the way she paraded around in short shorts and halter tops, it was clear to all she wanted people to notice her bust and butt. In the halls when teachers weren't looking, guys would pinch her butt as they walked by. After class let out, as she bent down to put books from her locker into her backpack, she got at least a dozen ass grabs each day. Even Rebecca was attracted to her. Rebecca was still figuring out if this was an exception, she was lesbian, or bisexual, but she knew she wished she Jenna's body either way.
She knew that the quickest way to enlarge the butt and breasts was to gain weight, so she searched how to on the internet. But when she did that, all she got were muscle gain sites that would put the weight in the wrong spots, so she figured that if she wanted bigger, bouncy boobs and butt she would need to gain fat.

She....

You have the following choices:

1. Asks help from friend or mom or sister

*Noteb*
2. gains solo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twain jr (UN: qwertsaq123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1060047-jealousy