*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612295-Pre-Work-Stretches
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: Binge at the cafeteria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pre-Work Stretches

    by: Komfy Kat
Despite how much she'd just eaten, Mel's mouth was still watering at the savory smell emanating from the serving line. She knew that one tray was probably enough food for two people, but it wasn't like there was anyone here to stop her if she wanted seconds. Usually her mother would chew her out if she went back for seconds, then point to her pudgy belly and complain that she was going to get fat, but here there was no one to stop her.

She quickly jumped to her feet and returned to the serving line. The large lady just smiled and plopped a massive portion of potatoes and gravy on her tray before the next lady threw several thick slices of turkey on top. Mel licked her lips as the next lady placed a couple rolls onto the tray. She rushed back to her spot and began shoveling the food into her mouth. She knew she'd be in trouble if she was home, but she wasn't. Here she could do whatever she wanted. Including getting fat. Besides, she currently looked a little out of place since she was probably the thinnest person she'd seen here.

She continued shoveling the food into her mouth long after she'd reached the point of being full. At this point it was just her spite for the rest of her family that kept her going as she got a third tray. Finally, she leaned back on the bench looking at the empty tray in front of her, then down to her swollen middle. Smiling she began massaging her chubby belly. At this rate she would really start packing on the pounds. Besides, she needed to stretch her belly is she was going to have to sample a lot of food for her job. Might as well get a head start on that.

Slowly, she got up from the table, letting out a little belch as she slowly started waddling towards the exit. Each step was deliberate as she struggled to keep all the food she'd just eaten down. Carefully, she pushed the doors open and stepped onto the factory floor, tugging at her tight shirt as she began making her way towards her bedroom. The smell of sweets and baked goods made her stomach turn as she contemplated whether she could fit anymore food in her belly.

She shook her head as she glanced at one of the conveyors loaded with cookies. Her footsteps echoed around her in the wide open factory as she made her way towards the hallway that led to the living quarters. She was surprised that she didn't see anyone else on her short journey, but she was glad since she was struggling to keep her shirt around her swollen belly. Her clothes had already been getting small before she came here, and if she kept this up they weren't going to last very long. Though it wasn't like this was completely unanticipated.

Closing the door behind her, she made her way into the large bedroom. The floor was covered in a soft cherry-colored carpet, and the walls looked like they belonged in an ice-cream shop. There was a large king-sized bed in the middle of the room facing a large television meaning she wouldn't get bored in her down time. The room was lit by a couple of lamps on the bedside tables, and some sunlight streaming in through the glass ceiling above the pool. She made her way towards the window, looking at the scene below.

It almost looked like she was looking out of a resort window, than something in the middle of a factory. The pool was surrounded with cobblestone, and the walls around it were filled with windows. On top of that it looked like there were quite a few people enjoying the pool below. Some of them looked more like tourists than workers. Maybe she would have to ask Sam about that later, but now she wanted a nap.

She plopped down on the soft bed, and was asleep almost as soon as she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but it was dark outside when she finally opened her eyes. She wasn't sure what had woken her at first, but she quickly realized just how hungry she was. She was starving. Still, maybe she should show at least a little restraint and wait until morning. Though, her belly looked like it had digested all the food since it wasn't quite so bloated now. Though it was odd since her clothes felt a bit tighter than they had earlier. She could always go to the cafeteria and get some food or just wait until morning.

You have the following choices:

1. Go binge at the cafeteria again

*Noteb*
2. Wait until morning for more food

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612295-Pre-Work-Stretches