*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Midnight Snack
  2. Pre-Work Stretches
  3. A Grand Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612808-Midnight-Snack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: Go binge at the cafeteria again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Midnight Snack

    by: Komfy Kat
Stretching, Mel J made her way to the edge of the bed and swung her legs over the side. She couldn't place it, but something about herself felt different. Before she could really focus on it though, her stomach let out another loud growl prompting her out of bed. Her feet hit the soft floor as she made her way towards the door where she slipped her shoes back on. With a soft click, she opened the door to the hallway as the sweet smell of snacks wafted from the direction of the factory, prompting another growl form her belly.

She crept down the dimly lit hallway, her footsteps the only sound as she made her way towards the doors to the factory floor. She couldn't believe how hungry she was, it was as if she hadn't eaten in days. She bit her lip as she came to a sudden stop. Could she have slept for a couple of days? Could anyone sleep that long?

No, she was sure that someone would have waken her if she had tried to sleep through her shift. There's no way that uncle Sam would have let her sleep all day when she was supposed to be working. No, she was probably just hungry from stretching out her belly so much.

Letting out a sigh, she resumed her journey towards the cafeteria. She tried to ignore the smell of the delicious sweets as she made her way through the factory, past the few people who were forced to work overnight. In the end she grabbed a couple of cookies to tie her over until she could get her food at the cafeteria.

She pushed her way through the swinging doors into the cafeteria and looked at the couple of people who were enjoying some food on their breaks or after their shifts. There weren't nearly as many servers as there had been earlier, but there also weren't as many people getting food. Mel walked quickly across the tile floor towards the serving line, and grabbed a tray.

One of the obese woman placed several large tacos onto her plate as Mel's mouth began watering in anticipation of the delicious smelling food. She had always had a weak spot for Mexican food, and there was no way she wasn't going to load up on tacos. She quickly devoured the food on her plate and returned for seconds. Then thirds. Then fourths.

Finally, she leaned back on the bench, looking down at her round belly. She almost looked pregnant with how stuffed she was. She was sure that she'd eaten more than she had at lunch. Or dinner. Or whatever meal the turkey had been. Though she didn't feel nearly as stuffed as she had then. Maybe there was something in the food that was influencing her. Or maybe it was just how much she loved tacos. Either way, she was sure that she could get a few more down if she wanted to, though from how stuffed she looked, that might not be a good idea. Still, there was also the option of grabbing some 'dessert' from the factory floor before returning to bed. After all, that probably wouldn't be as filling. Though maybe she should show a little restraint and just return to bed. She did need to get up early for work in the morning.

You have the following choices:

1. Grab some more tacos, who cares if she looks pregnant

*Noteb*
2. Get dessert on the factory line

3. Go to bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2612808-Midnight-Snack