*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2657829-Lounge-by-the-pool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: Lounge by the pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lounge by the pool

    by: pedro01
Now that she’s got until tomorrow to start her first shift, Mel J had to wonder what to do during her rest day? There are some number of options being available, though the smell of that food makes her wanna get hungry again, no matter where that’s coming from. But regardless of this, she’ll be hoping to get loads of food there, when she decides where to go.

“Hmm... I think heading to the lounge by the pool sounds like a nice way to settle myself down, that’s for sure!” Mel J says, when made a decision to spend her rest day in all.

And so with that decision, it was time for Mel J to head over to the lounge, and spotted a changing rooms to get into her one-piece swimsuit. She went in and tries to put it on as much as she can, which she felt it a bit tight, despite she bought this new. She felt her swimsuit sticks onto her chubby body, making it sticking it, including her butt that looked like it had gotten bigger.

Mel J may be blushed from this, but she didn’t want to complain and basically wanted to enjoy her rest day, as if there isn’t gonna he any, when she’s starts working for Uncle Sam the next day. It would take a couple of minutes for Mel J to come out of the changing rooms, when she looked around and see where would she like to start off first?

She looked around the area, where there’s a swimming pool she would like to have fun with it, but there’s also a lounge chair, so that she can have a chill for a bit. But also, there’s a good bar by the pool, so that she could come up and stuff herself to make her satisfied, whilst having some leisure time in the pool. Mel J had some thoughts to think, until she shrugged and headed over to where?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mel J heads to the swimming pool

*Noteb*
2. Mel J heads to the lounge chair

*Noteb*
3. Mel J heads to the food bar by the pool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/2657829-Lounge-by-the-pool