*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Only 3 left...
  2. No mercy hospital
  3. Gary Wilson, a docter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/855248-Only-3-left
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1601462
Five survivors face the undead. Now celebrating its tenth anniversary!
This choice: Quicky runs up to the elevator and pushes the button to call it to this floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Only 3 left...

    by: evil dude
Wasting no time, Gary ran over to the elevator and pushed the button to call it to this floor. The zombies slowly made their way towards the elevator and Gary with their hellish red eyes glowing and their arms outstretched. "Damn it, hurry up!" Gary yelled as he shoved an approaching zombie away. The elevator was making too much noise and soon every zombie within earshot would be making its way over here. Two of the nearby zombies grabed Gary and tried to pull him to the ground, but as they were only level 1 he was able to overpower them and managed to stab one in the chest with his scalpel and knocked both of them to the floor. As the zombies were begining to get back up and surround the unarmed docter the elevator arrived with a ding sound. Gary quickly got inside and closed the doors as the zombies reached out and tried to grab him one last time as he disappeared behind the doors. "Shit...that was too close..." Gary gasped as he leaned agenst the elevators wall. The breif trip to the next floor allowed him to catch his breath, but he would have to get out of here before he could rest. Once again the doors to the elevator opened and Gary walked out into the hallway that led to the car garage. The hallway was empty and all of the doors were closed. "They must all be trying to get into the elevator on the floor I was just on." Gary said to himself. "I guess all that noise was a good thing." He followed the hallway around a corner and made it down the second part of the hallway without incident. His luck finally ran out when he turned around the final corner and was met with the stare of 3 zombies. The first two were just level 1, but the third was a level 2. They all noticed him before he had the chace to retreat and began moving towards him. He could outrun the level one's easily, but the level two was coming at him too fast for him to escape from it. The door to the car garage is just behind them, all Gary has to do now is find a way past them.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/855248-Only-3-left