*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/1058537-You-follow-the-man-into-the-barn-without-any-re
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1602987
Guys or Girls. Get pregnant, even guys can!
This choice: You follow the man into the barn without any resistance.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You follow the man into the barn without any re...

    by: BellyLover
The man leads you into the barn. You can tell that it used to be a stable for horses but the old doors have been replaced with metal and reach all the way to the ceiling. The man shoves you into one of the stables. You hear feminine whispers all around. "What is this place?" You ask. The older man just laughs. "This is a breeding farm." He says. He pets your silky brunette hair and laughs again. "We're going to fuck that sweet cunt of yours until you get fat with as many babies as possible." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pill. "Swallow this, cunt." he says and puts the pill in your mouth.

Do you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swallow it

*Noteb*
2. Spit it out!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BellyLover (UN: superbob1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BellyLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/1058537-You-follow-the-man-into-the-barn-without-any-re