*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/915555-How-long-do-you-get-away-for
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1602987
Guys or Girls. Get pregnant, even guys can!
This choice: You go into the barn and get away. But is it just for now?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

How long do you get away for???

    by: Unknown
You see your chance as you enter the barn. You manage to kick the door closed behind you and your quick prayer got answered as the latch falls into place, locking the door. As the man inside started to turn, you smacked him in the back of his head with a 2X4 you grabbed. He fell to the floor, stunned. You jumped out of a busted window, landing outside near some shrubs and away from your kidnappers/would-be rapists.

But, have you gotten away from them or merely postponed the inevitable...

You have the following choices:

1. You seem to have gotten away from them.

*Noteb*
2. It sounds like they're going to catch you again.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BellyLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive/cid/915555-How-long-do-you-get-away-for