*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam loves Alex
  2. Sam
  3. More storylines
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/955455-Sam-loves-Alex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1604652
What happens when humans tread into the realm of nagas? You decide.
This choice: Because Nagas are really cut.(Alex loves Sam.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sam loves Alex

    by: TopBeehler
"I love nagas.Thar just so cute."Sam's face turned red as Alex said this.Sam looked at Alex and said."Alex you said that you would protect me right."Alex looked at Sam."Yeah."Sam Wrapped her tail around Alex's body leaving his arms and legs free so that he can walk and grab his swords."Sam what are you doing?" "Well I was just giving you a hug and I feel so safe with you."Sam's tail was wrapped around Alex's waist like a belt.Sam's human half was on Alex's back as if he was giving her a piggy back ride."Where do you live Sam?"Sam pointed to large tree about an hours walk away.When Sam and Alex arived thar Sam jumped of Alex and went to her room."Alex are you coming?"Alex walked into the room.Ther was a large mound of hay.Sam and Alex crawled on the hay and Sam said."So Alex do you like me?"Alex looked at Sam.Alex put his arm around Sam and gave her a kiss.Sam wrapped her tail around Alex's legs and then thay.....

You have the following choices:

1. Fell asleep

*Noteb*
2. Started to have sex.

*Noteb*
3. A female dridder walk in to eat Sam.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/955455-Sam-loves-Alex