*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126533-Bigger-Jerk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Tim, my ex-boyfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bigger Jerk!

    by: Bugmaker
by peace

"It's Tim!," I looked over the giant's impressive physique and realized how big and powerful he had become. I used to date him for a while, even then he was a big jerk, but now he was towering high above the neighborhood. "WHAT HAPPENED," Tim's voice echoed throughout the neighborhood. The giant looked down and noticed a dollhouse, and upon closer inspection he realized that it was a perfect replica of a house from his neighborhood. The structure only reached his knees. Didn't his ex live there?

The guy had planned to go out of bed early and throw some snowballs against unexpected bypassers. Just when he went outside and closed the door behind him something weird happened. Something had blinded his eyes and a moment later he found himself in a miniature version of his neighborhood. And if that wasn't enough he was also bare naked and having a hard-on, which didn't bother him much though.

I looked up and noticed Tim's erected member which from my perspective was twice my size. It was a weird situation with him being gigantic already, why did he have a raging boner on top of that!? Tim got down his knees to get a good look inside the house. As he got closer he didn't notice or feel his dick crash through the living room wall. It was so huge that it nearly reached the couch standing halfway across the room. I hesitated at first, but I had to touch it just to convince myself it wasn't a dream.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126533-Bigger-Jerk