*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taller Deidre
  2. Deidre Looked Taller
  3. Someone Outside
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1608368-Taller-Deidre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...I gave her another burst just to be sure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Taller Deidre

    by: Kitz
I wanted to be sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, so I grabbed the remote and focused it on Deidre, with the intent of growing her.

I pressed the button and saw the results were instant.

Deidre paused for a moment as she looked uncomfortable in her clothes. Her coat and shirt now revealed her entire stomach. Her pants barely contained her legs, as small parts of the seam began to rip apart.

My jaw dropped as I saw my neighbor practically bursting out of her clothing as she realized her growth and hurried back into her house. I looked back at the remote, can't believing it actually worked.

Apart of me did feel a bit guilty for Deidre. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go to her house and try to fix things? Or maybe I could experiment with the remote a bit more?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Deidre's house to fix things

*Noteb*
2. Experiment with the remote a bit more

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kitz (UN: kitz30021 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1608368-Taller-Deidre