*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2128755-Laura-Grows-Up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Laura, the cookie selling scout  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Laura Grows Up

    by: SGBurgess5
I stood there, mouth hanging open, as my eyes slowly crept up the giant. Past feet that filled took up more than half the road, across ankles that were literally level with my eyes, and up smooth, dark skinned legs that towered over me and the roof. I had to crane my neck to look up to see the rest of the girl, past the patch of dark hair that marked the convergence of her legs. Her stomach was flat, but had the slight padding that marked a teenager coasting by more on her metabolism than any real workout. Her perky breasts were capped by dark, wastebasket-sized nipples already hardening in the cold winter air.

Finally my gaze reached the girl’s face. Young, South Asian features framed by shoulder-length straight black hair. It was the scout! The one selling cookies! A neighborhood girl named… Laura? That sounded right. Somehow the remote had made her grow into a giant! Laura stood bewildered for a moment, eyes wide. Then she slowly looked down at her naked body and the ground and rooftops far below.

“EEEEK!” She shrieked. “W-what’s happened to me?! I’m huge!” Her arms moved to cover her breasts and her sex. “A-and n-n-naked!”

I felt bad. The poor girl was frightened and mortified. And possibly freezing, having burst out of anything that could keep her warm. The situation wasn’t helped as people started coming out of their homes, yelling and pointing. I looked at the remote, still in my hand. It had done this. It stood to reason it could reverse it. What was the point of having two buttons otherwise?

I was just about to shoot the remote at the giant girl when a car, driven by someone apparently paying zero attention to the road, or the 120 foot individual standing in it, collided with the side of the Laura’s foot. The girl gasped and hopped back, whether because of pain or just surprise I didn’t know, and the car bounced off, its front end crumpled.

Her swift jerk away from the car caused Laura to almost lose her balance. She twisted around on one foot, swaying alarmingly, before regaining her balance and planting her injured foot back in the street.

Right on top of the car.

The sedan crumpled instantly under the weight of a teenager probably weighing hundreds of tons. The neighborhood went silent for a moment, than screams from a multitude of sources rang out.

“Noooo,” Laura breathed, eyes wide, as she looked down at the damage. Her foot eclipsed the entire car. The only signs of it visible were a few pieces of broken glass around her heel, a thin stream of steam coming out between her toes, and a lone tire rolling down the street. I had no idea if the driver had still been in the car. My attention had been on the giantess as I steeled myself for the fall I thought had been inevitable.

Laura, however, seemed to be assuming the worst. “Noooooooo!” she wailed. Her public nudity was forgotten as her hands covered her mouth as tears welled in her eyes. “NONONONONONO! I’m sorry! Please….!” She gently moved her foot off the car. It was almost literally a pancake, flattened at the bottom of a footprint almost two feet deep. It was impossible to tell for sure someone had been in it, but the fact that nobody was coming forward wasn’t good.

This had gotten out of hand. I felt awful for Laura, and this was sort of my fault. I raised the remote, prepared to shrink Laura back to normal size.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SGBurgess5 (UN: treja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2128755-Laura-Grows-Up