*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2129123-I-shrink-Laura-but-she-doesnt-get-all-th
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: I shrink Laura, but she doesn't get all the way back to normal size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

I shrink Laura, but she doesn't get all th...

    by: PrincessKooh
"Oh no what have done? Please no" pleaded Laura.

I felt immensely bad and responsible.


Suddenly it began to rain? Wait not rain these are too big for rain drops these are tears twice the size of my head.

Laura was crying now. "Not only am I huge but now I'm a monster and a murderer"

I knew I had to act. I aim the remote. I take a gulp. I shut my eyes and fire.


I pressed the shrink button or at least what I thought was the shrink button.


At 1st nothing seems to happen. I open my eyes at look at Laura.
Initially she's still crying as I release the button and she's still huge.
Suddenly she stops.

"Huh I feel strange all of the sudden. W-what's happening now" she said worriedly.

I watch the 120 foot tall scout eagerly.
Soon something began to happen she was shrinking.. At least... Sort of..


Tina soon realized that..


1> ONLY Laura's head shrank to normal. New meaning to the phrase "head shot"

2> The remote is either losing power or less effective on a larger target. Laura barely shrank.
110 or 100 feet tall

Or

3> The remote is less effective on larger targets but there's hope
65 Ft
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2129123-I-shrink-Laura-but-she-doesnt-get-all-th