*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2129195-Before-I-could-do-anything-Laura-panicked-and-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: Before I could do anything, Laura panicked and ran off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Before I could do anything, Laura panicked and ...

    by: PrincessKooh
"Oh no what have done? Please no" pleaded Laura.

I felt immensely bad and responsible.


Suddenly it began to rain? Wait not rain these are too big for rain drops these are tears twice the size of my head.

Laura was crying now. "Not only am I huge but now I'm a monster and a murderer"

I knew I had to act. I aim the remote. I take a gulp. I shut my eyes about to fire when I hear Laura speak.



"I-I can't believe I killed someone. I-I'm horrible I'm a monster" she cried. "I-I'm too dangerous to be around people now! I've gotta go somewhere I can't hurt anyone else" said Laura.



With that the giantess took of running and crying barely watching where she was stepping caught up in her emotions, guilt and shame.


Luckily she somehow managed not to kill, or seemingly kill or harm anyone as she ran towards the woods and mountain range area far out of town.


Tina was about to give chase when she saw movement in a bush not far from the car. She rushed over and found a guy with a lump on his head and several scrapes and bruises.



"Uggghh what happened? Last thing I remember something resembling a giant toe was coming towards my car and.. And ... Oh no my car!! My precious Sherry she's ... She's dead she's flatter than a pancake and her custom paint job is beyond ruined" the guy cried.

Tina couldn't believe it Laura hadn't killed the guy. That means she's not the murderer she thinks she is.



Tina had to pursue Laura and set things right fast. Tina borrowed a neighbors bike and followed the path of accidental property destruction and foot prints of various depths in the road or on the side of the road.



90 or so minutes later Tina caught up with Laura. Tina was shocked to see that somehow Laura had grown even bigger without the remote.


Laura was now 180 Feet Tall, still crying and __________________

Tina carefully approached and somehow Laura noticed her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/2129195-Before-I-could-do-anything-Laura-panicked-and-