*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Even Bigger Emily
  2. Emily's Big Day
  3. Someone Outside
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770792-Even-Bigger-Emily
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: Make Emily even bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Even Bigger Emily

    by: Bugmaker
original by double barrel

I watched outside again and realized that the teenager was having tremendous fun with her newfound height. I decided to take it a step further and fired the remote at her again.

Emily moaned as the beam hit her. "Oh my, I'm growing again!" she yelled. "This feels so good, I hope it'll never stop" .. but her mother was hoping it would, her and Dave backed away more as her daughter enlarged. Emily looked behind her and sat on the top of the car, slightly caving in the top. She extended her legs before her as they grew longer and ran her big hands on their length. The girl's clothes were already tight on her body, but couldn't hold the pressure much longer. Her clothing was ripping and shredding as rapid as her growth.

The now nude teen was the size of an amazon by now. Emily didn't seem to care she was to busy enjoying her new height. Eventually the suspension of the car gave away, her tall body and big mass was too much for the car to support. Emily brought herself up and looked at the ruined car "Oops, looks like you really need a new car now mom" she laughed. Now turning herself towards the crowd "Wow, the tiny people don't even reach my waist now," her growth had leveled off at 13 feet tall. "What do you think boys? Am I sexy or what?," the males in the crowd couldn't help, but stare. Emily liked being tall, but she wanted to be taller, much taller.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770792-Even-Bigger-Emily