*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2220682-Yuffie-doesnt-like-being-denied
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: "Ugh... I don't know if that's a good idea."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yuffie doesn't like being denied.

    by: Former182
"Ugh... I don't know if that's a good idea." Sora said as he took Yuffie's feet off his crotch.

Yuffie let out an annoyed huff, as she turned away from him. However, her feet did feel the boner spring up when her feet landed in his crotch.

An idea began to form in her mind. When it was mostly done, she looked back at Sora.

"Well, then can you at least help me move a few boxes at my next task?" Yuffie asked. "I can normally do it all by myself, but ankle, y'know?"

Sora nodded. "So where is it?"

"Nearby, at a clothing store. It's where a lot of our personal armor is modified, like mine, Aerith, Tifa, and so on," Yuffie answered.

"I can do that," Sora said.

When Sora stood up and began to head out, Yuffie quickly jumped up and landed on Sora's back. As she used her arms and legs to hold on, she cried out, "Piggy back ride! Woo!"

Sora grumbled as he carried Yuffie to the store. Once there, she dropped off of him. Yuffied headed to the back room as she said, "Follow me. It's just a few boxes."

The boxes were big, but only kind of heavy. Yuffie sat down, but whenever Sora passed by her, she used her ninja skill to sneak some women's underwear into his pockets.

Just as Tifa, Aerith, Ashe, and a few others entered the back room, Yuffie pulled a string, making Sora trip. The box he carried opened up over his head, making a lot of bras, panties, and other clothing spill out.

"Sora, are you alright?" Aerith asked as she rushed over.

As Aerith helped Sora up, there was a few bras and panties on his head and shoulders. Tifa and Aerith blushed as they recognized that it was theirs and Yuffie's.

"Wait a minute..." Yuffie said as she stomped over to Sora. She plucked out some socks out of his pockets. "You little pervert! I knew it was odd that socks were disappearing! I let you help me and you use the opportunity to steal our socks! I knew you had a foot fetish, when you kept asking to massage my feet!"

"What!? You got it all wrong!" Sora exclaimed as he tried to back away. Aerith held his hand and prevented him from leaving.

"Since he became a pervert because of a foot fetish, I say we punish him by overindulging it!" Yuffie said. "Then he'll either become a good little boy or else!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2220682-Yuffie-doesnt-like-being-denied