*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/1330987-You-decide-to-play-her-game
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1609632
Shrunk trying to sneak into Chun Li's apartment
This choice: You decide to play her game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You decide to play her game

    by: Former182
You were about to tell her that you would play, but she quickly slammed her rear down before you could say anything.

Whenever it was intended or not, she had missed you by a hair's width. You were knocked down when the mattress gone up when her behind hit it. A fear went down your spine when you realized that she was putting a lot of force into her assault. Enough to seriously hurt you, even on the mattress.

You crawled backwards as Chun-Li lifted her rear for another slam.

"So I missed you... Keep it up and perhaps I'll call you by your name, little man." Chun-Li said, as she looked to re-aim her derriere slam attack.

As terrifying as she was at the moment, you contemplated about staying in place, just to be near her rear again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She got you.

2. Oh GOD did she get you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/1330987-You-decide-to-play-her-game