*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/820222-The-servants-get-annoyed-so-they-fatten-her-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1612648
A rich Girl is about to change...
This choice: The servants get annoyed, so they fatten her up?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The servants get annoyed, so they fatten her up?

    by: 0001
Olivia was rich, and spoilt. It was nothing to do with her own hard work, so she had never developed any work ethic at all. In fact, she had a Butler, Jeremy, to bring her food, fetch her whatever she required and run her baths for her. She also had five maids; Laura, Toni, Rachel (who called herself 'Ray'), Christina and Matilda, who helped cook when she had a party, helped clean the house constantly and even did her shopping for her. She wanted for nothing. Unfortunately, she had begun to realise that her maids tended not to have anything much to do when she wasn't throwing a party that they needed to serve at or clean up after, so they were just spending most of their time chatting, hanging out at *her* mansion and even eating *her* food (that was paid for by someone else, bought by someone else, cooked by someone else and eaten by someone else. But she didn't think of it like that). She wanted revenge, and she wanted to make them work for their money.

While she thought about it, she had Jeremy make her lunch; a pot of spaghetti bolognese. When it arrived, the dish of fettucini salad gave her an idea. She'd make them cook, more and more, even if she wasn't hungry. They'd be worked off their feet! Sure, she might not be able to eat that much, but who cares? The uneaten and half-eaten food that they shopped for and cooked, lying around the house going to waste, would surely just make them all the more miserable. Abandoning her food, she rang her English friend, Valerie, who lived in London, to gloat about her 'cunning plot'.

Valerie put the idiotic American on mute and said 'Mm-hmm' occasionally. She'd stopped being Olivia's friend years ago and had actually moved countries to get away from her, but she just kept on calling, for some reason.

Over two long years of waiting on Olivia, Jeremy had learnt that it was never a good idea to leave after giving Olivia a meal. She was as skinny as a rake and ate like one, too. She usually ate about two mouthfuls before he was summoned to throw out the rest. He'd been hired because he was a five-star Italian American chef but, since she only ate nothing but rabbit food, he never bothered making her anything that was any nicer than a cheap salad. They were She hadn't noticed a difference. He kept his skill by cooking five-star meals for the five beautiful ladies he worked with. It had all been quite fattening food, so they'd begun to grow, much to his delight. They didn't mind the extra weight, since the food was so amazing. But now he'd overheard her scheming, since she was ranting to herself. So, she'd noticed that he cooked for the maids, had she? Well, he had ways of scuppering her!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 0001 (UN: 001a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/820222-The-servants-get-annoyed-so-they-fatten-her-up