*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/3371117-Where-the-Sun-Dont-Shine
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Suzy hadn't noticed you and keeps looking.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Where the Sun Don't Shine

    by: Fafnir
....Whoosh.

Suzie's foot slammed down mere inches away from your head. So close that you could actually see the individual specks of dirt clinging to the crevices of her sole.

A chill ran down your spine.

All your previous bravado now up in smoke, you scurried away from her heel as the giantess stepped away. Suzie hadn't seen you, but now you were no longer so eager to play her game of "Crush the Ant". Eyes darting left and right for a hiding place, you danced around Suzie keeping down behind her and sticking close to her blind spots.

Now you really regretted taunting her out here in the hallway. Had it been the classroom, you could've hid somewhere out of sight, but you were out in the open here in the hall. The only nearby hiding spot you could see were a couple of trash cans a dozen or so paces away, but Suzie would easily spot you running towards them. The Amazonian woman then would only have to take two steps, one to catch up and another to turn you into nothing more than a bright, red smear on the floor.

You ducked as her foot zoomed over your head, the air ruffling your hair.

Not that staying in your current situation would be any better.

It had only been several minutes since this life-and-death game had begun and though you had stayed ahead of Suzie this whole time, your body was starting to lag. Your breathing was growing labored as you bobbed and weaved between her feet, your arms and legs shaking from the exertion. Though, compared to you, Suzie hadn't broken a sweat...no she wasn't even breathing hard as this game was nothing more than a minor shuffle to her.

It was only a matter of time before she won.

"Think Ant. Think." You gasped.

You dove forward under her passing foot, landing on your back as Suzie stepped over you.

Your gaze immediately turned to the inside of her skirt, where Suzie's frilly panties, normally hidden away, were in full view. The perverted part of you had the time admired how tightly the garment clung to her undercarriage, digging deep into her crotch with her bulbous ass spilling out at the edges. Suzie was definitely packing quite a bit of volume under her skirt. If one could ignore her alpha-bitch attitude, she would be one hell of a fine catch....

You snapped out of your delusions and back to reality.

Looking up her skirt was what had gotten you shrunk in the first place, and you weren't going to let it be what got you killed.

You rolled back to your feet, but the image remained burned inside your head. Either the animal part of your brain was trying to tell you something or you were truly a pervert to the core but somewhere in the confusion, a sudden idea slipped in. It was reckless, desperate, and a flat-out stupid plan but as they say; desperate times call for desperate measures.

Turning on your heel, you ran towards Suzie's foot.

Praying to every passing god you knew, you leaped onto the heel of Suzie's shoe.

Clinging desperately, you pulled yourself over the initial bit of rubber with the rest of the shoe proving a quick climb, moving up through the rougher fabric towards the ankle. Contrary to your expectations, it had actually been easy to climb up, which you could only chalk up to your reduced size and weight. But you couldn't relax as you reached the most dangerous part...her skin. Praying that she wasn’t the sensitive type, you grabbed onto a short hair and pulled yourself up.

"Come out. Come out wherever you are Ant." Suzie suddenly sung above you. "I promise I won't hurt you."

You froze like a deer in headlights, before forcing yourself to relax when the doomsday hand didn't swat you flat against her skin.

"She hasn't found me. She hasn't found me. She hasn't found me." You chanted this mantra as you slowly worked your way up the back of her calf.

You could feel the heat radiating off her skin as you went from one handhold to the next as well as the scent of soap. It smelled of sandalwood and jasmine, which helped ease some of the terror running through you. Your pace upwards was steady, but all too soon, you reached the next roadblock...the back of Suzie's knee.

You had to time it perfectly here.

Crawling as high as you could before you reached the crux of her knee, you waited for that one moment where the knee and the bottom of the thigh were the closes. 3....2....1....NOW. You leapt upwards, snagging a stray hair, and holding on tight as you bounced off the back of Suzie's knee.

Quickly climbing higher, you heaved a sigh of relief. Things should be easier now that you were pass her knees.

Looking upwards, you soaked in the sight above you.

You couldn't see it when you were on the floor, but up here, you could actually make out the pattern stitched on Suzie's panties. Some part of it were even see-through, showing her tanned ass.

"No..." You snapped at yourself. "Climb now. Admire later."

The rest of the climb was easy, thankfully, as there were plenty of hairs use and the shaking wasn't as bad being closer to her hips. You quickly passed the edge of her skirt, disappearing from sight underneath its swaying protection. Here, you carefully crawled along the inner part of her plump thigh, edging along to avoid being pinched between the two.

Finally, you reached up and grabbed the edge of Suzie's panties. The pattern woven into it provided plenty of handholds for you to use as you crawled up between her left butt cheek and the inside of her skirt. Your fingers easily slipped through the fabric, touching the warm skin underneath. Speaking of which, you were already breaking out in a sweat from the heat coming from her body. Ignoring it, you finally reached your destination.

Fatigued, you plopped yourself down at the top of the valley between Suzie's butt cheeks. The indention here in panties was big enough for you to slip down between and sit safety. And it was actually quite comfortable as each step had Suzie's plump ass quivering underneath you like the world's largest massage chair. Though you slipped at least one arm through her panties to keep a grip...just in case.

It was only when you were getting comfortable when you heard the wail of the bell ringing and the scathing curse that Suzie muttered though you missed what she said afterwards.

You heaved a sigh of relief.

You were safe....for now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/3371117-Where-the-Sun-Dont-Shine