*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1010812-Something-else
by gugubu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1617726
One day, you come across a device which can transform you in any way - the transmogrifier!
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else.

    by: Yote
Scanning the girl outside the window, you notice the snow covering the ground. Surely it can't be winter already! You could have sworn you were working on the Transmogrifier in the basement for a week at most. Perhaps a month... Your sense of time tends to get away with you as you work. Looking to your watch, you're sickened to find that not only is it winter, but Christmas is but two days away!

How had you not realised? Scanning over memories of the last exciting few days, you recall vague snippets of angry wife. You haven't been spending time with the children. You have no presents. You have no Christmas dinner. Worst of all, you have no time.

Through the window you see the family car returning. You look at the Transmogrifier. It got you into this situation. Perhaps it can get you out?

But what to sort out first...

You have the following choices:

1. Spending quality time with the kids

2. Finding presents

*Noteb*
3. Christmas dinner

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1010812-Something-else