*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1035815-Something-else
by gugubu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1617726
One day, you come across a device which can transform you in any way - the transmogrifier!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else

    by: gugubu
The tool you have invented and given to he, the so called Transmogrifier, has the size of a smartphone and also looks like one. But its functionalities are much different: It can change peoples and objects appearance. When a person or object is once scanned in, you can use it for changing it into something else. So of course Candy is scanned in, but with the device you can either scan in by using it like a hand scanner, for example if you need persons from magazines or from pictures or you can just make a photo and use this one.
At the beginning it was scaring Candy, but now she is used to it and even has her fun of using different disguises. She also tried to be a dog once, but that was not her thing.

Now you wait for her to arrive...

You have the following choices:

1. She squeezes through the plumbing!

2. Something less weird!

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1035815-Something-else