*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1137017-an-inventor-soon-to-become-a-Dad
by gugubu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1617726
One day, you come across a device which can transform you in any way - the transmogrifier!
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

an inventor soon to become a Dad

    by: rosenheimer
... a stocky bolding soon to be father of your first child. You already know that it will be a boy and you and your wife decided for the name of Johannes…
Your wife Ami is a 34-year old slim business woman. At the moment she is at home and waiting for the birth of your baby…
That day, you're busy working in your workshop on your newest invention: the holographic projector. With it, you can scan in objects and persons and project the scanned images as hologram - at least that's the plan!
"Finally... this should work!" you mumble and pick up the small device. It closely resembles an iPod - that is because you used the case of one for it.
You walk over to a video cam you put there for making recordings and turn it on.
You feel like those kids making v-logs on YouTube, but you need to document what you have invented and today is the first test. And after all you will need the video recording for a later marketing task, because this time you need to have success with the invention, otherwise you and your new little family will have monitories problems and you don’t won’t your wife to bring the money like it was mostly the case in the past….
At the end she should concentrate on the baby!
Now you start the video cam:
"Vidlog Number 1: Finally, I think I've made a breakthrough! Let's see..." you say and walk in front of the camera.

There, you point that thing onto a nearby potted plant and press some button.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...

For some seconds, there's a flashing "SCANNING" on the screen. Finally, it turns into a "SCAN COMPLETED". Right then, you point that device into thin air and push a button.

Suddenly, a continuous stream of energy escapes from the device. In front of you, an exact copy of the plant fades into existence. "OH YES!" you shout and crawl down on the floor, putting the device behind you on the floor...
"Wow, better then expected?" you say and go a little closer to examine it.

That's when another burst of energy emerges from the device! Suddenly, a tingly feeling rushes over your body. The whole world seems to change, until that feeling passes away. "What was that?" you try to ask – some strange sound in voice escapes your mouth. 'WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?'.

So now, you stand up, feeling strange and displaced and start looking into the mirror after the sink you have in your lab….
Then you get a shock what you see….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. yuor skin is green like the plant you scaned earlier

2. something else

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1617726-The-Transmogrifier/cid/1137017-an-inventor-soon-to-become-a-Dad