*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618638-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/798979-Sparky-3-year-old-Male-Pit-bull
by Ajfage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1618638
Your name is John, you are 18 and find a body swap maching, what will happen next.
This choice: Sparky (3 year old Male) Pit bull  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sparky (3 year old Male) Pit bull

    by: Ajfage
Sparky would be the best choice. He was young and strong, and you thought pit bulls looked awesome. Sparky was completely Black with a white diamond on his head. You go up stairs and look around for him. You find him sleeping on his dog bed in the living room. "Hey sparky you wanna go outside?" You ask. He immediately jumps up and runs to you. "Come on buddy." You say as you walk towards the basement. He runs in front of you and beats you down the stairs. "I hope i have that much energy when I’m that body." You say as you walk down the stairs. You walk over to one of the pods and open the door. "Come on sparky." You say as you point to the pod. He jumps in and you close the door...but not all the way, how would you get out? You walk over to the other pod and get in. you close the door and press the blue button on the inside of the door. Then everything goes black.

When you wake up, and look around, everything is huge. You try to move your arms to open the pod, but notice they don't move that way. You look down and see two black paws where your hands should be. "It worked!" You try to say, but all that comes out is "Bark Bark!" Then Sparky in your old body comes and opens the door to the other pod. "Alright sparky do you want to go out side?" He asks. "I guess when I switch with an animal, they think they're me." You think as you jump from the pod. "Wow I feel so strong." You think as you run in front of your old body and bolt towards the back door. You try to open the door, but you remember that you're a dog now, and have to wait for sparky in your old body to open the door. He quickly come to the door and opens it. You bolt out side and start to run around in circles. "Wow I have so much energy." You say as you slow down and walk over to the tree in your back yard. You sit down in a nice shady place, and slowly fall asleep.

When you wake up, you look around and see that it's dark out. "Did I really sleep for that long?" You think as you walk up to the back door of your house. When nobody comes after a while, you start to bark. You hear foot steps from the other side and the door opens to reveal your mother. "Hey sparky." she says as she lets you into the house. You walk to the living room and go you new bad and lie down there. "Maybe a dogs life isn't so bad." You think as you lay your head down on your paws. "Maybe I'll stay this way for more than a day, which is almost over anyway." You look around and see that sparky in your old body is sitting on the couch watching tv. You walk over to him, jump up on the couch, and lie down you your old lap like sparky used to do to you. sparky in your old body pats you on the head and you slowly fall asleep. When you wake up you look at the clock above the mantle place in the living room and see that it is eight o'clock in the morning on a saturday. Your old body wouldn't be awake yet so switching back wasn't possible (for right now atleast), but you hear your mom in the kitchen and your brother Timmy is awake and watching tv. You decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajfage (UN: ajfage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajfage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618638-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/798979-Sparky-3-year-old-Male-Pit-bull