*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1023492-So-you-decide-to-let-Jimmy-sleep-over
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: ...So you decide to let Jimmy sleep over.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...So you decide to let Jimmy sleep over.

    by: Ajfage
After a long time of arguing about what to do, you look at the clock and realize that it is really late. "Dud why don't you just sleep over and we can plan what ever we want to do tomorrow at school and i have a lot of questions about your powers." You say to jimmy. "Yeah sure but ill need to borrow some clothes."Jimmy says. "Sure whatever." You say brushing him off, you have questions about his powers. "So what do you want to know?" Jimmy asks. "Well first, when did you realize you had the powers?" You ask. "I found this weird stone in my back yard and i picked it up and then i heard a voice say i could possess people and ofcourse i didn't think anything of it until i went to go inside when i accidently bumped into my older sister and i was about to yell at him for not watching where she was going when she disappeared it wasn't until i had to go to the bathroom did i realize that i was in her body, imagine my surprise when i walk into the bathroom and see her reflection." Jimmy said. "That brings me to my next question...who all have you possessed?" You ask. "Well of course my sister, then there was my hot as hell neighbor, then i came here and then your sister and thats it." jimmy says. "And what does it feel like to possess somebody?" You ask. "Dude its a rush, when you possess somebody its like the best high ever then when you're in control of them, it feels the same yet different somehow, i don't know how to explain it." Jimmy says.

you sit there and take in all of what you just heard. In all honesty you were kind of jealous of jimmy. "So what do you wanna do now?" Jimmy asks. "Well seeing as how its like midnight and we have school tomorrow, that leaves us with just my family to mess with." You say. "I don't know." Jimmy says. " i've haven't possessed a guy yet, and i wonder how it differs." Jimmy says and looks at you. "Dude no i don't trust you." You say. "Come on dude i promise i'll be good." Jimmy says but you can see that he is holding his fingers behind his back. knowing that he'll get his way anyway you give up. You let him...

You have the following choices:

1. mess with your family

2. let him possess you

3. tell him to possess you neighbor who is a year older than you two

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajfage (UN: ajfage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1023492-So-you-decide-to-let-Jimmy-sleep-over