*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1241886-You-got-hungry-and-went-down-stairs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: You got hungry and went down stairs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You got hungry and went down stairs.

    by: mess
You got out of your bed, got dressed and walked out in the hallway when you heard loud music coming from downstairs. You walked down and saw Heather jumping around and dancing in her underwear and bathrobe in the kitchen. You walk slowly over to the stereo and adjust the volume down. Heather startle a bit when she sees you standing behind her.

"Oh, good morning" She greets you with a smile.

"Good morning" you reply skeptical.

"I made breakfast" She says and hands you a plate with toasts. "Here, sit down."

"Thanks" you reply looking at her thoughtfully before sitting down at the kitchen table.

Heather closed her bathrobe and pulled her hair back in a ponytail before she took a seat at the corner of the kitchen table with a cup of coffee.

"So... your in a good mood today... Heather?" You say with a slightly questioning tone.

"Of course i am.... Son!" She giggles. "It's still your loving mother dear."

"figured..." you mumbled. "So where is Clare?"

"Oh, i drove her to her friend Emma earlier, she is sleeping over." Your still possessed sister replies satisfied.

As you slowly eat your breakfast you cant help but noticing something different with your sister, but you cant quite figure out what.

"Do you wear some kind of new make up then Heather's usual or something?" you ask your mom.

"Uh.. no? i wear it exactly as she always has." She replies a bit puzzled. "Why?"

"Well, there is something different with your... er... her face, but I cant really tell what."

"Huh? what is it?" She asks while rubbing her borrowed face with her hand.

You bend your back slightly towards your mom to get a closer look at her, then you see it. Her Heather has the same hazel eye color as you, but now they are more bluegreen like your mother's.
"Your eyes... they are bluegreen like your... original form, Heather has hazel eyes!" You say as you point your finger at her.

"Really?" Your mother replies and gets up to the nearest mirror to have a look herself. "Huh, so it is what they say... the eyes really are the body's soul."

"Apparently" You mumble. "Mom? There is something i wanted to ask you... you mentioned a stone that gave you this power... do you still have it?"

Heathers body turned to you with a smirk on her face.
"Yes i have son, i know what you are thinking, but im afraid the stone is now just a... well, stone. As i touched it, it kind off... got empty of... well what should i call it? ...power..."

"Oh... ok." You reply, bummed out as you had a slight hope of acquire the same powers.

"aww sweetheart" Your mom says in Heather's pity voice, as she walks to you and gives you a hug. "I guess i won the lottery this time dear, but i must say that i think i deserved it."

You kind of agreed with your mom on that one, she had a stressful life, raising three kids all alone. She deserved a little "vacation", but you dont know how much you like her taking over Heather's body, her own daughter. Your mom in Heathers body had just moved back to the mirror, making different grimaces with her borrowed face and admired her body.
Suddenly she turns to you and says...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Time to leave Heather"

2. "I'm heading out"

3. "Let's do something together"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1241886-You-got-hungry-and-went-down-stairs