*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/3115033-Follow-Rebecca
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Follow Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Follow Rebecca

    by: tf014
You moved back to the mirror and admired Heather's body again.You were really proud of her...growing up she had been the perfect little girl always being top of the class in school and being really good at sports. Which were thing that you yourself had never been and so as she got older you never had that special bond with Heather because ,you were in the end , two very different kind of woman and it really pained you. Maybe that was the reason that she was the first person that you decided using your newfound power on ''to get to know your daughter'' but in the end you only did thing that were in character with yourself.As you looked at her in the mirror, cigarette dangling from her mouth and still totally naked from her masturbation session you felt some shame from what you were doing in her...but an idea kept creeping inside your mind. What if I could make her think that she herself wanted to steal my vibrator and smoke maybe it could get us closer as you were imagining you and your daughter both enjoying a glass of wine while smoking and talking about man. If you couldn't change for your daugther maybe you could adjust her a little bit in a direction were you could get closer. You took another drag from your smoke and close your stolen eyes trying to access her mind...and to your suprise it was fairly easy with those amazing power of your.Gone from her mind were the conversation with Tim but she now had a vivid memory of going in her mother room and helping herself to your stuff...and feeling good about it .As you were getting dress feeling confident about what you just did, you heard the doorbell buzz and with Tim gone and you now dress you decide to go check who it was .

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tf014 (UN: tf014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/3115033-Follow-Rebecca